▪ Straight-way globe valve with slanted seat
▪ Slanted seat design
▪ Short face-to-face length to DIN EN 558/14
▪ Single-piece pressure-retaining body
▪ Non-rising handwheel
▪ Flanges to DIN EN 1092-2 Type 21
▪ POSTTTION indicator outside the insulating material
▪ Locking device, travel stop, POSTTTION indicator, throttling
plug and insulating cap with anti-condensation feature as
▪ Suitable for full insulation in acc. with German energysaving
▪ Non-rotating stem with protected, external thread
▪ Maintenance-free stem seal with EPDM profile ring
▪ Compact throttling plug with EPDM coating as soft main
and back seat
▪ Exterior coating: blue RAL 5002
▪ The valves satisfy the safety requirements of Annex I of
the European Pressure Equipment Directive 97/23/EC (PED)
for fluids in Group 2.
▪ Type-tested to the specifications of Germanischer Lloyd
V a r i a n t s
▪ Lead-sealable cap (prevents unauthorised actuation) as
▪ Electric actuatorsProduct benefits
▪ Zero leakage and zero maintenance for life due to
lubricated-for-life EPDM profile ring and single-piece
▪ Minimal pressure dro due to hydraulically favourable
▪ One model for shut-off and throttling: fully EPDM-coated
throttling plug with linear characteristic.
▪ Easy insulation thanks to simple body design and anticondensation
feature (insulating cap).
▪ Fully equipped at no extra price: internal travel stop,
POSTTTION indicator and locking device included.
▪ Cost-effective transport and handling due to short face-toface
length and low weight.